- Compact professional supercardioid on-camera shotgun mic with a 120-hr li-ion battery, ultra-light and sturdy ABS construction with an advanced shock mount with camera-shoe & 1/4”-20 mounting
- Full-sized 5 x 0.9” (126 x 23mm) interference tube with a 14mm capsule, delivering a full-frequency, detailed, broadcast-quality sound with focused directionality and excellent off-axis rejection
- Flexible sonic controls with a 3-stage Gain Control: +20dB / 0dB / -10dB, selectable High-Pass Filters: 75Hz / 150Hz, and +5dB High-Frequency Boost to ensure the best sound in any scenario
- Features automatic power on/off, a 3.5mm headphone output for real-time monitoring, and a side-mounted 3.5mm output with removable coiled 3.5mm TRS cable
- Includes both a foam windscreen with rubber gasket seal for filming indoors, and a furry windshield for filming outdoors and in higher wind conditions
The Saramonic Vmic5 Pro is an is an advanced supercardioid on-camera condenser shotgun microphone that delivers a premium, full-frequency, broadcast-quality sound for a remarkable price. Packed with impressive features and flexible sonic controls, yet still sleek, lightweight, and compact. It's ideal for advanced content creators, filmmakers, journalists, and vloggers looking for a versatile shotgun that can give their productions the best possible sound. It features a supercardioid polar pattern that provides focused directionality and excellent off-axis rejection of audio from sides and rear with a full-sized interference tube. Making the Vmic5 Pro capable of reproducing the wider frequency response of a professional XLR shotgun, but with 3.5mm output and a much smaller, lightweight form-factor.
High-Quality Sound with Advanced Controls
The Vmic5 Pro features a powerful array of audio controls to tailor the mic's sound and performance to get an optimum recording. A 3-stage gain control with +20dB boost for ultra-clean gain on cameras with noisy preamps, 0dB for high-quality preamps, and -10dB pad for cleanly capturing loud sounds without distortion. Selectable 75Hz and 150Hz high-pass filters to eliminate low-frequency noise that can ruin a recording. And a +5dB high-frequency boost to compensate for frequencies lost when using the included furry windscreen. It also features a handy auto power function, turning the Vmic5 Pro on when you power up your camera and off when you power down, automatically.
Run-and-Gun Ready, with Premium Full-Frequency Sound
This lightweight and compact microphone features a full-sized 5 x 0.9” interference tube, making it capable of the wider frequency response, detailed sound, and off-axis rejection of a pro XLR shotgun, but in a mini-shotgun form-factor. An ideal choice for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video Cameras shooters who need the sound and performance of real shotgun mic but need a mic small enough for run-and-gun action. Built with durable ABS construction, the Vmic5 Pro is rugged enough to survive the demanding world of video production, and still fit in your camera bag.
Headphone Monitoring, Intelligent Connectivity and Power for Days
The Vmic5 Pro features a 3.5mm headphone output to monitor your sound, a vital feature if your camera lacks a headphone out. It features a side-mounted 3.5mm microphone output with a short, coiled cable to connect to cameras, mixers, and recorders. Because the cable is removable, it also allows users to use any 3.5mm TRS output cable or adapter in its place. The Vmic5 Pro also features an internal 2000mAh lithium-ion battery with up-to 120-hours of runtime and can even be powered externally, via its USB-C (DC 5V/1A) charging connector.
Ready for Action, Anywhere You Need It
Whether you are filming indoors, or outdoors, the Vmic5 Pro is ready to film anywhere, anytime. Both a foam windscreen and a furry windshield are included. Allowing you to film with confidence wherever the action is, without the need to purchase additional wind protection. An advanced integrated shock mount isolates it from unwanted vibration noise when in motion and includes a camera-shoe mount with metal 1/4”-20 thread, allowing you to easily mount it to cameras, boom poles, stands, camera cages and tripods with ease.
* Camera and Headphones shown in some illustrations are not included.