- LUMIX S PRO CAMERA LENS - 16-35mm wide angle zoom L-mount lens for LUMIX S Series Full-Frame digital mirrorless cameras
- VIDEO SUPPORT - Excels in video recording performance with a mechanism to suppress focus breathing and micro-step aperture control for smooth exposure change
- LENS ELEMENTS - 12 elements in 9 groups, the use of 3 aspherical lenses, an ED (Extra-low Dispersion) lens and a UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) lens with optimum alignment to achieve
high MTF performance
- RUGGED LENS DESIGN - Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant design withstands heavy field use under harsh conditions for high mobility (*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)
- FOCUS CLUTCH MECHANISM - Enables instant AF/MF switching, accurate manual focusing and suppressed focus breathing
The LUMIX S PRO 16-35mm F4 (S-R1635) is a versatile wide zoom lens that provides high resolution images despite its compact, lightweight profile. It boasts high descriptive performance in both photo shooting and video recording. For the AF actuator, a double-magnet linear motor is integrated. It features high power despite its small size, achieving a maximum 480 fps high-speed sensor drive. This realizes fast, high-precision AF to ensure that photo opportunities are never missed. Adoption of a focus clutch mechanism enables instant AF/MF switching and accurate manual focusing. The LUMIX S PRO 16-35mm F4 also excels in video recording performance with a mechanism that suppresses focus breathing, which was a fatal problem in all interchangeable lenses designed for still image photography.
(*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.)