- Nikon Z9, Z30 and Zfc compatible!
- Turn SONY E lenses Autofocus on Nikon Z cameras (Full-frame and APS-C)
- The only adapter in the market that also supports Nikon Z APS-C cameras
- Support E mount third-party lenses, e.g. Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Samyang
- Viltrox and Yougnuo lenses are not supported
- 2mm thin
- Support AF-S, AF-C, AF-F, Eye-AF, pinpoint focusing and Face detection
- Smooth focusing performance during video shooting
- Support auto aperture
- Support the use of manual lenses
- Support AF/MF button on the lens body
- Firmware upgradable via micro-USB port and a gifted clip
- Suitable for Nikon ZFC, Z30, Z50, Nikon Z5, Nikon Z6, Nikon Z6 ii, Nikon Z7, Nikon Z7 ii, Z9 cameras
The new Megadap ETZ21 is the only adapter on the market that allows you to use a Sony E Mount lens on a Nikon Z Full-frame or APS-C camera body. The super slim 2mm adapter supports auto aperture, and the following auto-focus modes (AF-S, AF-C, AF-F, Eye-AF, Pinpoint focusing, and Face Detection). The adapter also supports the use of manual lenses as well as the use of the AF/MF button on the lens body. The lens adapter works with the ZFC, Z30, Z50, Nikon Z5, Z6, Z6 II, Z7 II, and Z9 Cameras.
Either Lens VR or camera IBIS can be used. When using lens without VR functions, camera IBIS is forced to be ON. For lens with an VR control tab, they can choose to use lens VR or camera IBIS. For lenses without an VR control tab, lens VR is forced to be ON.
* Warranty service will be provided by us for purchase inside this store or through authorized dealers.
* For optimal focusing performance, AF-C wide-area focus mode should be selected for high-speed continuous shooting.
* If you experienced tightness when mounting the adapter onto Tamron lenses, please mount the ETZ adapter onto the camera first, then mount the Tamron lens onto the adapter.