Important Notice: Due to the complex nature of this product returns will not be permitted.
- An Ultra-Compact Full-Frame Box-Style Camera for Live & Cinema: 24.2MP full-frame sensor with Dual Native ISO technology, 6K video, multiple recording modes and heat management for unlimited video recording
- Exceptional Video Performance: 14+ stops of V-Log and V-Gamut, 12-bit RAW video data output over HDMI for external monitor/recorder, simultaneous internal/external recording, Anamorphic mode and VFR/HFR
- Features that Enable Seamless Production: Simultaneous SDI/HDMI output, Genlock IN and Timecode IN/OUT and LINEAR/NONLINEAR focus ring control
- Remote Control: 4K 60p IP streaming in H.265 (RTP/RTSP protocol) and remote control of multiple cameras is available with LUMIX Tether for Multicam PC software via Ethernet (PoE+).
- Excellent Connectivity and Secure Operation: Double SD card slots, Φ3.5 Audio (in/out) jack, USB 3.1 Type-C, a 3G-SDI (BNC), Wi-Fi® , Bluetooth®, tally lamps(front/rear) operation lock switch and XLR microphone compatibility with DMW-XLR1 (sold separately)
The LUMIX BS1H is a versatile box-style camera that features the cinema-quality video performance of the LUMIX S1H in an easy-to-deploy profile. The BS1H contains a 24.2MP 35mm full-frame CMOS sensor with Dual Native ISO technology that captures 6K resolution at maximum ISO 51200. Maximizing the use of the pixels in the full-frame image sensor, the LUMIX BS1H is capable of 6K/24p, 5.4K/30p (3:2) or 5.9K/30p (16:9) high-resolution, smooth video recording.