- The Polaris smart tripod head can capture incredible panoramas, focus stacked images, motion timelapes, and can even remove people from scenes with People Remover.
- All intelligent functions are easily controllable via a companion smart phone App.
- The Benro Polaris Timelapse Edition feaatures and over 24 hour battery life. It can also be charged during use.
- Featuring Benro's legendary CNC machining for extra strength and rigidity, Polaris supports camera rigs up to 15 lbs.
- Weighing in at 2.5 lbs it's one of the most portable smart tripod heads on the market, and is ideal for travel.
The Polaris is the world's first electric tripod head with an integrated camera interface controller. Polaris not only allows you to adjust the composition of a photo, but it enables users to program the intelligent head to capture a series of photographs, take panoramas, or create high-resolution motion timelapses. Polaris also offers a wireless connection so you can do all the above remotely as well as preview, review, and download files via a dedicated app from nearly anywhere.
The Polaris Timelapse Edition features built in modes such as People Remover, Panorama, Motion Timelapse, Dynamic Exposure Timelapse, Focus Stacking, and with the optional Astro add-on module - Star Tracking. With a battery life of over 24 hours and the ability to charge during use – Polaris can shoot all day and then keep going. These modes work with a wide variety of cameras. The compatibility list can be found here.
Polaris also has a redundant onboard and swappable microSD card slot that ensures no images are lost from a shoot. It also enables Polaris to do some rapid editing for you while in the field. Polaris can render Pathlapses, Panoramas, etc., and quickly display previously shot image on your phone.
To keep up with demanding use - Polaris is manufactured from aluminum alloy and stainless steel and is designed to work in the harshest of environments. Thanks to the high-quality build Polaris is rated at an IPX6 water-resistant performance, allowing the head to work even in torrential downpours. Despite its high-quality metal build, Polaris weighs only 1.1kg (2.5lbs) making this a very capable every day or travel tripod head. Even with its low weight Polaris can support camera rigs up to 7kg (15lbs).