|The pro-quality scanner with advanced control to archive film and photos.
The quality and control you need to preserve priceless originals, right in your studio – it's easy with the Epson Perfection V850 Pro scanner. You get professional-quality scans that make it simple to digitally archive virtually any original. 6400 dpi resolution1, a 4.0 Dmax, advanced optics and dual-lens scanning ensure extraordinary results whether scanning slides, negatives or film. Digital ICE® Technologies remove surface defects, while two sets of film holders and an energy-efficient LED array help boost productivity. SilverFast® SE Plus and X-Rite i1® color management software add versatility. A specialized fluid mount tray (not included) is also available for unparalleled reproductions from black-and-white film.
What's in the Box
- Epson Perfection V850 Pro color scanner
- 8" x 10" Transparency Unit (built into lid)
- Eight film holders: 35 mm slides, 35 mm film strips, medium format 6 x 20cm and 4" x 5" (two each)
- Film Area Guide
- Scanner Software installation CD-ROM
- LaserSoft Imaging SilverFast SE PLUS
- X-Rite i1Scanner with reflective/transparent IT8 targets
- Setup poster
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable
- AC adapter and power cable