To obtain an RA for a product purchased through Hunt's Web Site sales please use our online request form located here
. Once submitted you will receive a confirmation email containing your RA number within one business day.
You may also contact us by email at email@example.com with your order reference or invoice number, your contact info, and a detailed description explaining why you are requesting a return/exchange authorization. Once your return request is approved you will receive a confirmation email and RA number within one business day.
You may also contact us by phone at 1-800-221-1830 opt 5. Please have your web sales order reference number or invoice number available before you call. If you reach our voicemail system please leave your name, contact info, order reference number or invoice number, and a description of the item and the reason for requesting a return authorization. Once your return request is received and approved you will receive a confirmation email and RA number within two business days.
OUR RETURN POLICY
At Hunt's, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction. If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your purchase, you can return it up to 30 days after the purchase date. You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds will come in the same form as the original payment with the exception of cash payments exceeding $100. If payment was made by check or cash exceeding $100, a refund check will be issued and mailed by Hunt's corporate office. Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Hunt's reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee of not less than 15%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Items with shutter counters must show less than 500 exposures. Items with timers must show less than 120 minutes of use.
- Software is non-refundable once manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Special Order merchandise will be clearly marked on the invoice and is non-refundable.
- All DJI and Canon EOS Cinema, RED Cinema, Panasonic Cinema, Sony Professional Video and Blackmagic products are non-returnable.
How to Return
- Orders placed thru the Internet, Amazon, or Ebay Click Here
- Return in person to a Hunt's Photo and Video location convenient for you
- Returning via Mail/Shipping
- All returns require pre approval. To obtain To obtain an RMA number and detail instructions
please contact the department or location you purchased your order.
In almost every case, the warranty on products that you have purchased from Hunts Photo & Video is between you and the equipment manufacturer.
A copy of the complete warranty is available upon request by mail from the respective manufacturer and may also be found included in the packaging of some products.
In the instance of a defect in materials or workmanship, your item will be repaired at no cost to you if you deliver it to the manufacturer's authorized service agency during the warranty period. If you bring or send your item to Hunts Photo & Video there will be a $19.00 minimum charge to cover the cost of handling and shipping your item to the manufacturer or its authorized agent. Your warranty card and/or sales slip must accompany all items returned to us for repair.
Used equipment carries a thirty-day warranty unless otherwise specified on the bill of sale. The equipment, if found faulty, will either be repaired or the money refunded at the discretion of Hunts Photo & Video within the thirty day period.
Hunts Photo & Video will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the failure of an item.