- Extremely compact and lightweight - perfect combination with Sony E mount mirrorless cameras.
- f/1.4 aperture for creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh and great light intake as a huge advantage in low light shooting.
- Fast, but silent AF realized by ST-M focus motor.
- Fully communicable with the camera body to support 5-axis in-body image stabilization.
- Click-less aperture ring to smoothly control aperture manually in video mode.
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X - featuring angle of view equal to approx. 85mm in full frame (standard angle) is designed as a highly popular optical gear for amateur or even semi - professional photographers to capture portraits, street portraits, street snaps and landscapes in still or video mode.
F1.4 Fast, but Light and Small
Exclusively designed to fit contemporary mirrorless cameras in terms of weight and size.
The basic property of mirrorless camera is compactness and lightweight. Incorporating made of metal mount and barrels for built quality we succeeded to create the lens light and small - perfect combination with Sony E mount APS-C mirrorless cameras.
Beautiful Bokeh and Superior Light Intake
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X features fast f/1.4 aperture that creates more creamy and beautiful front and back bokeh, compared to standard and wide prime lenses and provides huge advantage in low light shooting.
Fast, Accurate, and Silent AF
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X incorporate accurate responsive AF system that fully communicates with the camera body. Quiet, accurate and fast focusing is realized by in-built ST-M focus motor.
Full Communication with Camera
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X is fully communicable with the camera body to support 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization.
Click-less Aperture Ring
Tokina atx-m 56mm F1.4 X incorporates aperture click-less ring allowing users to smoothly control aperture manually from f/1.4 to f/16 in video mode, but also automatically (position A) via camera setting in still mode.