INCLUDES: Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-70 f/2.8 ASPH.
The Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24–70 f/2.8 ASPH. is the ideal lens with broad appeal for any photographer given its ability to equally capture reportage, travel, studio, architectural and landscape photography, as well as portraits, close-ups, and video content. With its extensive focal range, consistent maximum aperture of f/2.8, and vast scope of uses, this new addition is a shining example of a lens that can be enjoyed both by professionals and first time SL-System users alike.
Fast Shooting Speed and Professional Video Capabilities
In addition to the extraordinary performance in shooting photos at high speed of up to 25 fps in DNG, the SL2-S can perform exceptionally demanding video production tasks. Recording 4K at 10bit 4:2:2 and C4k at 10bit 4:2:2 video, combined with Leica L-Log and integrated viewing LUTs (Look Up Tables) make the compact Leica SL2-S a great alternative to more cumbersome cinema cameras.
The intuitively organized photo and video menu systems avoid constant time-consuming readjustments in sub-menus - meaning that the camera is correctly configured and ready to always shoot, even when quickly switching between photo and video modes.
A full-fledged video camera for the most discerning videographer, shooting up to 4K and C4K at 60p 10bit 4:2:2, with integrated viewing LUTs and endless filming in a robust body with efficient cooling and no worry of overheating.
A Versatile All-Around Camera with Capture One 21 Integration
Full support in Capture One 21 enables Photographers to use tethered shooting and Professional RAW image editing in every production environment
Seamless Support of an Expansive Range of Lenses
Powered by a wide range of high-performing Leica SL lenses, L-Mount Alliance lenses as well as M-lenses and the Leitz Cine lenses, highly appreciated by filmmakers, the SL2-S offers unlimited creative possibilities.
The SL2-S is supported by an expansive high performance lens portfolio for photo and video production.
The Leica SL2-S is a premium-segment, German-engineered hybrid stills & video camera that delivers unparalleled imaging performance powered by an expansive range of high-performing Leica SL-Lenses, empowering photographers and videographers alike to manifest their visual creativity.
- The new 24 MP CMOS-BSI full-frame sensor, the first backside-illuminated sensor from Leica, is designed to deliver the legendary Leica look for photo and video
- Professional video capabilities with 4K 10bit 4:2:2 and C4k 10bit 4:2:2
- The fast-all around camera with Capture One 21 full support and Adobe Lightroom optimization
- Seamless support of a wide range of lenses from the L-Mount Alliance, the Leica M-System and the Leitz Cine lenses
- Fast shooting speed up to 25 fps for DNG and a 4GB buffer
- Multishot Mode with up to 96MP
- Made in Germany: High quality milled aluminum top cover and bottom, complete with IP54-rated weather sealing protection