• Super-cardioid polar pattern
• Shock mount system for reducing mechanism noise
• High-pass filter(flat/150Hz)
• Output level control(0dB,+10dB)
• Headphone monitor output,3.5mm TRS audio output,metal cold shoe mount
• Powered by built-in battery and USB-C(DC 5V/1A)
• Includes foam windshield,fur windscreen,USB-C charging cable,3.5mm TRS To TRS audio output cable for camera
Super-Cardioid Shotgun Microphone
The Saramonic Vmic5, a super-cardioid on-camera condenser shotgun microphone, captures and delivers clear and warm sound. The super-cardioid pickup pattern focuses on the sounds in front while still offering a high level of rear rejection, providing broadcast-quality audio to DSLR, Mirrorless, and Video Cameras.
The Vmic5 features an output level control, a high-pass filter to increase intelligibility of dialogue. High Pass Filter(Flat/150Hz) allows reducing low frequencies such as rumble from traffic or air conditioning while +10dB gain control function is designed to improve audio quality on DSLR or mirrorless cameras.
A specially designed shock mount system provides isolation from vibration and mechanical noise. What's more, with headphone monitor output, Vmic5 allows you to hear your live input signal through the headphone without any distracting echo or latency. Besides, with plug-in power availability, Vmic5 has a capacity of 2000mAh built-in battery that allows being charged via USB-C (DC 5V/1A), providing over 150 hours of recording, helping user free of battery anxiety.
If you want to have one on-camera microphone to improve your audio, Vmic5 is what you need.