Datacolor® SpyderX Studio is the essential all-in-one photographic workflow solution for precision control from capture, to editing to print. This cost-saving suite of tools ensures your photos are captured accurately, your monitors display precise colors, and your prints are perfect every time. Here's how to make the most of the tools you'll find in SpyderX Studio:
- Start with Spyder Cube for incomparable image capture. It lets you set white and
black values (something you can't do with just a gray card) and define your neutral
- When you're ready to edit, monitor calibration is effortless with SpyderX Elite – our
fastest, most accurate and easiest-to-use monitor calibration tool ever.
- Finally, use Spyder Print for full control of your printer output. It lets you create
multiple custom profiles for any combination of printers, inks and papers.
This essential, all-in-one, cost-saving suite of tools ensures your photos are captured accurately, your monitors display precise colors, and your prints are perfect every time. For professional and serious photographers seeking maximum control of their entire photographic workflow from capture, to editing, to print.
- Portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance,
exposure, black level, and brightness right from the start.
- Takes the complexity out of RAW image editing, by using common tools found in
color managed applications, such as Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom.
- Easy to use. Simply take a reference shot with the device under the same light
conditions as your photos, adjust, save, and apply to entire series of images.
- Unique design allows you to hang the device during a photography shoot or attach it
to a tripod mount.
- Constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade-proof, extremely durable,
shock-resistant and spectrally neutral.
- The Fastest Spyder Ever: Calibrating your monitor to achieve color precision now
takes just a minute or two – up to 4 times faster than previous models.
|The Most Accurate Spyder Ever: Our groundbreaking lens-based color engine
provides a higher level of color accuracy for multiple monitors (including StudioMatch
Assistant to match displays) and projectors.
SpyderX Elite features room-light monitoring, automatic profile changing and
significantly more precise screen color, shadow detail and white balance.
The Easiest-to-Use Spyder Ever: SpyderX Elite is so intuitive, you don't have to be a
color expert. It features a step-by-step assistant and expert console, with an all-inone
calibration control panel and unlimited calibration setting choices including TV
and video standards.
See the Difference Instantly: SpyderProof functionality provides before-and-after
evaluation of your display with full-screen images including your own.
Keep Up To Date: Monitor technologies change and improve all the time. SpyderX
Elite assures you support for the latest screen types, recent resolutions and gamuts.
- Full-featured solution for enthusiasts and professionals to print and measure color
patches and create custom RGB printer profiles for ultimate print matching.
- Supports calibration of multiple printer types including: Photography and Fine Art
printers, Post Card printers and others.
- The Extended Grays Target allows you to include and measure precision gray and
near-gray patches, enhancing the quality of tinted and B&W prints.
- Software supports two readings modes: individual color patches and strips of color
patches, giving flexibility to control the way you work.
- The SpyderGuide provides convenience in reading the printed targets to help you
create profiles easily and accurately.
- Exclusive SpyderProof (soft proof) feature provides a series of images to help you
evaluate printer calibration results.
- Full control of your printer output with the ability to create any number of custom
profiles for any combination of printers, inks, and papers.
- Advanced controls allowing you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible
printout for your images.