- ZEISS T* coating delivers superior contrast and resolution
- 5 Aspherical lenses for low distortion and corner sharpness
- Large Advanced Aspherical element for wide-angle performance
- 3 Extra Low Dispersion elements reduce chromatic aberration
- Constant F4 max aperture maintains exposure / depth of field
Packing a serious amount of imaging power into a light, compact frame, the new Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS (SEL1635Z) lens offers photo enthusiasts a compelling choice for wide-angle photography including landscapes, architecture and more.
A natural match for the acclaimed α7 Series of 35mm full-frame cameras, the new Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS is Sony's fifth full-frame zoom lens developed for the E-mount system, joining the Sony FE 28-70mm (model SEL2870), ZEISS 24-70mm F4 (model SEL2470Z), 70-200mm F4 G (model SEL70200G) and 28-135mm F4 G Power Zoom (model SELP28135G) lenses.