- For professional and serious photographers seeking the ultimate control of their entire color workflow from capture, to edit, to print.
- Capture scene white balance and exposure data anywhere with SpyderCUBE, to ensure accurate data for editing.
- Calibrate and profile your desktop and laptop displays with Spyder5ELITE for accurate color from preview, to post-process, to final presentation.
- Control brightness, white point, and tone response with created profiles for all of your printers, inks, and papers with SpyderPRINT.
- This bundle provides outstanding savings in a convenient and portable metal case.
Datacolor Spyder5STUDIO is designed for photographers who demand the highest level of control and accuracy. It includes the new Spyder5ELITE colorimeter, the color calibration solution that adjusts monitors to an industry color reference standard so colors are accurate and shadow and highlight details are preserved, ensuring on-screen images match photo prints. An important tool for all photographers, Spyder5ELITE assures true screen color, reducing editing time and providing better print matching so less ink and paper are wasted.
In addition to its display calibration solution, Spyder5STUDIO includes camera and print solutions: The SpyderCUBE, is a portable device for photographers to set white balance, exposure, black level and highlight references based on lighting conditions when shooting images. SpyderPRINT is a full-featured spectrocolorimeter used to create custom RGB printer profiles, for all of your ink and paper combinations, to provide the most accurate screen-to-print matching. Combined, these tools enable photographers to capture consistent color from scene to camera and monitor-to-monitor, as well as quality printing results, enhancing the entire photo workflow.
SpyderCUBE® is the portable solution for photographers to provide references to set white balance, exposure, and black level.
- SpyderCUBE takes the complexity out of image editing by using common tools found in color managed applications, such as Adobe® Photoshop and Adobe®Photoshop Lightroom.
- Simply take a reference shot with the SpyderCUBE under each unique lighting condition, adjust, save, and apply to the entire series of photos. The innovative design allows you to hang the device in a photography shoot or attach to a tripod mount. In addition, SpyderCUBE is constructed of ABS Cycoloy, a hybrid resin that is fade proof, extremely durable, and shock resistant.
Spyder5ELITE is the ultimate color accuracy solution for monitors and projectors.
- The software is designed for calibration perfectionists with dual mode operation – wizard and expert mode, unlimited calibration settings, and advanced gray balancing.
- Room light monitoring determines optimal monitor brightness so you see fine shadow detail and highlights in your photos, ensuring your edited images match your prints.
- See a “Before and After” evaluation of your calibration results using your own images in full screen mode to focus on the details important to you.
- The next generation Spyder5 guarantees color accuracy with the industry’s only patented 7-detector optical engine and is compact and portable, with a built-in lens cap and tripod mount.
SpyderPRINT is the full-featured solution for enthusiasts and professionals to print and measure color patches and create custom RGB printer profiles for ultimate print matching.
- Supports calibration of multiple printer types including: photography and fine art printers, post card printers, and others.
- The extended gray targets allow you to include and measure precision gray and near gray patches, enhancing the quality of tinted and black and white prints.
- The software supports two reading modes -individual color patches and strips of color patches, giving flexibility to control the way you work.
- The SpyderGuide provides convenience in reading the printed targets to help you create profiles easily and accurately.
- The exclusive SpyderProof (soft proof) feature provides a series of images to help you evaluate printer calibration results.
- Have full control of your printer output with the ability to create any number of custom profiles to ICC standards for any combination of printers, inks, and papers.
- The advanced controls allow you to adjust profile settings to get the best possible printout for your images.