Nitrotech Fluid Video Head
- Unique Nitrogen Mechanism offers state of the art technology
for continuous counterbalance system on professional video heads.
- The Variable Fluid Drag ensures smooth pan & tilt movements
- The Nitrogen 75mm Flat Base enables a wide variety of applications
for use with video supports. All Nitro video kits will include a half ball
adapter for fast and easy setup.
- Easy Link Connector (3/8" female thread) for accessories
- Slide Lock for convenience
- Illuminated bubble level
The Manfrotto Nitrotech is a revolutionary head that combines all of the most successful features of the Manfrotto Video Heads range with a breakthrough technology for continuous counterbalance.
Independent and professional video operators who work both in a studio an in fast paced environments.
535 MPRO Carbon Fiber Two-Stage Video Tripod
- A versatile three-section carbon fiber tripod
- Wide range of operating heights (from 27'' to 128'')
- 75mm diameter aluminum half-ball leveling column
- Magnesium leg collars reduce weight
- High rigidity carbon fiber tubes for strength and stability
The lightweight all-in-one tripod for videographers. This three-section Carbon Fiber Two-Stage video tripod is the solution for videographers in need of a portable product that doesn't sacrifice on precision.
Thanks to its half-bowl carbon fiber tubes and magnesium die-casting, it is extremely lightweight, yet remarkably strong and durable. Whether you're filming in studio or out on the road, this is a tripod that you can depend on for the long run.
That's not all: this tripod also has an astonishing height range. Reduce it all the way down to 10.6" and easily store it in your kit. Then, when the need arises, you can extend it all the way to 128"! Never let anything get in the way of your goals. Frame and shoot with more freedom, and show the world your unique style.
This video tripod includes a new leg angle selector for quick, easy, accurate independent leg angle adjustments. It also features a 75mm half bowl so you can use it with mid-range video heads whenever you want. Cut out all those excess adjustments. Enjoy more time to craft your skill.