- Great shooting creativity: The key feature of the new 190X is the Ground Level Adaptor which allows great shooting creativity. Once placed on the top casting instead of the central column and combined with the 4 leg angles, it enables the tripod to reach ultra-low positions.
- Limitless creativity through better integration with accessories: following the lead of our professional equipment lines, the new 190X also includes an Easy Link attachment in the top casting, allowing the tripod to expand shooting possibilities by holding a LED light, reflector or other accessory, turning the 190X into a mobile studio.
- Smooth Operations: the 4 leg angle selectors are intuitive and ergonomic, cutting set-up time even further while also making the new 190X safer to use by letting the user choose the leg angle position easily and effortlessly.
- Ideal for Video and Birdwatching: this version of 190X comes with the XPRO Fluid Head. This Head is a lightweight video head which supports the standard Manfrotto 200PL plate, has 2 levels of fluidity to switch between hard and soft fluidity according to the kind of movement preferred and to the kind of gear in use.
- Solid and fast to set up: Less time setting up the tripod means more time shooting, and the 190X is quick and easy to deploy and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock leg lever design. The QPL is strong and ultra-fast: all the locks on each leg can be released with one hand in a single movement.
The key feature of the 190X is the ground level adaptor which allows great shooting creativity. Once placed on the top casting and combined with the 4 leg angles, it enables the tripod to reach ultra-low positions.
The legs of the 190X tripod are fast to extend and adjust, thanks to the Quick Power Lock levers that block and unblock each leg section. The special design of the QPL levers allows a more comfortable and stronger single-handed grip of the leg locks. From a folded position, the sections of each leg of the tripod can be released in a single movement. The QPL lever design also offers more powerful locking of each section, meaning the tripod is more stable and rigid than with traditional lever designs. Intuitive and ergonomic leg angle selectors allow each leg to be independently and solidly set to any of the pre-set angles, allowing even greater positioning freedom.
The top casting of the 190X has an Easy Link connector to support a photo or video accessory (such as a LED light, flash, reflector, or other piece of equipment) on an extending arm or bracket, turning the tripod into a practical mobile studio.
The new XPRO fluid head is the best choice for photographers wanting to start shooting videos to expand their creativity. Thanks to its body in Aluminium and in Adapto polymer, it is compact, portable and lightweight, weighing a mere 0.7 kg. The XPRO Fluid head has 2 levels of fluidity to switch between hard and soft fluidity according to the kind of movement preferred and to the kind of gear in use. The quick release system is used to accommodate the 200PL plate so there is no need to use different plates when switching from photo to video.
The 190X and the MHXPRO-2W head are made in Italy by Manfrotto.