4-season ultra-resistant backpack for outdoor photography equipment and essential wilderness gear.
- Top and body-side access fits Standard DSLR & Pro mirrorless
- Wider interior space with expandable compartment fits 3 lenses
- CradleFit™ compartment safeguards up to 13-inch laptop
- Supports attachment of heavy equipment like skis, axes & tripod
- All Weather AW Cover™ protects gear from rain, snow, dust & sand
The Whistler BP 350 AW II carries equal parts camera, video and functional outdoor gear. Features a roomy front pocket that expands to fit alpine essentials like shovel, probe or extra clothes. A waterproof barrier with drain hole separates wet gear from main compartment while 420 Nylon Ripstop with TPU/PU dual laminate provides robust abrasion and tear resistance plus waterproofing. ActivZone™ back panel and dual density foam harness provide increased comfort. Nifco® side-release buckles and Duraflex® hooks offer robust attachment options in any condition.