Blow past simple depth of field. Create an entirely new composition with our Composer Pro II with Sweet 80 Optic. Bring tack sharp focus to your subject. Fill the surrounding area with compelling, streaky bokeh. We've harnessed basic physics to create blur in-camera, bending depth of field around your subject. The result? Your new favorite in-camera effect.
Composer Pro II with Sweet 80 Optic is an 80mm f/2.8 tilt lens that brings our classic “sweet spot” look to portrait photographers, or anyone looking for selective focus at a longer focal length. Sweet 80's 12 aperture blades make for a perfectly smooth transition from sharp to soft.
For those who already own a Composer series lens body, the Sweet 80 is also available on its own.
- 80mm focal length
- Aperture range from f/2.8 through 22
- 46mm filter
- 12 blade aperture, controlled by a dial on the front of the optic
- Curved field of focus optic, creates a crisp spot of focus surrounded by increasing blur
- Minimum focus distance of approximately 22" when the optic is extended forward in close-focus mode
- Focus type: Manual
- Lens tilts from 0 to 15 degrees
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- 4 multi- coated glass elements, in 2 groups
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)