- Experience a Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera lens design with a significant reduction in size and weight. Up to two-thirds smaller and nearly one-fifth the weight of comparable DSLR 35mm long zoom lenses.
- 100-400mm F/4.0-6.3 LEICA VARIO-ELMAR high-performance lens for nature photography (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models.)
- Impressive image stability with integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility.
- Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood.
- Lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Panasonic LUMIX Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds lenses deliver a no-compromise approach to optical performance for modern interchangeable camera enthusiasts. As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX *100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you'll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability. Make the switch from bulky DSLRs to the smaller, lighter, more compact Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds system cameras and lenses from Panasonic LUMIX
(*200-800mm 35mm Camera Lens Equivalent)
Mirrorless Design & Portability
Panasonic LUMIX was 1st in mirrorless and leads the way in mirrorless lens innovation. The Micro Four Thirds format offers a significant reduction in size and weight vs traditional DSLR camera lenses.
LEICA Lens Optics
LEICA VARIO-ELMAR optical performance ranging from 100-400mm with F/4.0-6.3 aperture. (200-800mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
Splash and Dustproof
The H-RS100400 is ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body.
Integrated LUMIX Power Optical Image Stabilization (O.I.S) and LUMIX Dual I.S. camera compatibility assure maximum hand held stability. Additional control from lens-mounted control switches: Full/Limit, AF/MF and O.I.S.
Built in Lens Hood and Tripod Mount
Integrated rotary tripod mount and built-in sliding lens hood.