The MeFOTO GlobeTrotter Air is a lightweight and compact tripod ideal for smartphones, compact cameras, action cameras, mirrorless and DSLR cameras. GlobeTrotter Air fits inside medium sized bags due to the unique HyperLock leg system where each leg section is nested into one group.
Operating the tripod is now faster as well because there is only 1 leg lock per leg instead of multiple locks per leg. A simple half turn unlocks the leg and it can be stopped at any position. The telescoping center column converts to a selfie stick simply by removing the weight hook. Each tripod includes a spring-loaded smartphone adapter and a rechargeable Bluetooth remote with a clamp that attaches to the handle. Tripod bag with carrying strap also included.
The dual action ball head features an anodized aluminum housing and can support up to 17.6 lb. payloads. A matching anodized aluminum Arca-Swiss style camera plate with a 3-in-1 screw is included. What can you do with a tripod? A tripod is more than just a tool that keeps your camera steady. When you combine a tripod with your camera or smartphone you open up a world of creative possibilities. Night Photography Long Exposure Live Streaming Live Photos Time-lapse Multiple Exposures Stop Motion Group Shots Portraits
- HyperLock leg locks - Each tripod and monopod uses our new HyperLock leg lock design, which is much faster than traditional tripods and monopods that have 9 to 15 leg locks.
- Selfie Stick/Telescoping center column - You can take selfies with the included Bluetooth remote and smartphone adapter. When used as a center column it telescopes for additional height when needed.
- Lightweight - Way less to carry around. MeFOTO Air combines strong and lightweight materials making it possible to create a 2 lb. tripod and a 0.9 lb. monopod.
- Compact size - Fits inside small and medium sized bags. This is due to the unique HyperLock leg system where each leg section is nested into one group.
- Rigidity - Don't be fooled by the size and lightweight design. MeFOTO Air is as sturdy as they come. The HyperLock leg lock design is actually superior to some traditional tripod leg locks.