Shooting in RAW mode gives you creative freedom but processing a RAW file is often a long, trial-and-error operation. SpyderCube accelerates RAW processing in providing references to set the white balance, exposure, black level and brightness right from the start. Simply take one reference shot with SpyderCube under the same light condition, adjust, save as preset and apply to the entire series.
Anyone who shoots with a Digital SLR or in RAW mode from amateurs to professionals.
Features & Benefits
- Reference tool to achieve accurate colors without trial-and-error operations in RAW processing.
- SpyderCube provides all relevant light information for the RAW adjustments:
- Chrome Ball to measure catchlight to analyse overexposed areas.
- White Faces to define highlights in relation to catchlight.
- Spectrally neutral 18% Grey Faces to measure color temperature and midtones in all lighting conditions.
- Black Trap to define absolute black.
- Black Face to define shadows in relation to black trap.
- Easy to use and compatible with all RAW converter software.
- Essential for RAW processing but can also be used when processing images in a JPG workflow.
- Small and handy, it fits in any photo bag
- Ideal for location shooting (outdoor or indoor) and studios