The ColorMunki Photographer Kit is a convenient kit of two essential color tools – ColorMunki Display and ColorChecker Passport Photo – combined to achieve fast and easy color accuracy and control for any photo production.
Simply Perfect Color – From Capture to Edit
The ColorMunki Photographer Kit was created for photographers who demand professional quality results coupled with easy, wizard-driven software to quickly and easily gain color control and consistency from capture to edit.
ColorMunki Photographer Kit consists of:
- ColorMunki Display calibration device and software offers the perfect combination of advanced color precision and control delivering professional level on-screen color accuracy, including support for mobile devices and projectors.
- ColorChecker Passport Photo, a convenient pocket-sized tool for any photographer looking for more accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility.
Benefits for your color workflow:
- Quick & easy display calibration with professional level results for on-screen color accuracy for monitors, projectors and mobile devices.
- Easily capture custom white balance and eliminate color casts.
- Make post production color editing faster and easier by eliminating the need to neutralize each image individually.
- Produce custom camera profiles to get consistent predictable and repeatable color from image to image and camera to camera in any lighting situation.
- Neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches; check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; and check and control color shifting.
- Create dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
Combining two essential color management tools in this handy kit offers photographers the convenience of a single purchase at a lower price than if purchased individually.
ColorMunki Display is perfect for quick & easy display calibration with professional level results - edit, share and print your images with confidence.
|Equipped with the same hardware and color engine technology found in X-Rite's industry leading professional level i1 display calibration solutions
EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Mobile Friendly - Compatible with X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app for calibrating Apple iOS and Android mobile devices
Incorporates technologically advanced filter and optical systems, fast measurement speed, and unrivaled color accuracy on all modern display and projector technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut
EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Flare Correct measures & adjusts display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (or glare) falling on surface of display
Intelligent Iterative Profiling - an adaptive technology that measures and analyzes the color capabilities of each unique display for increased color accuracy
Ambient Light Smart Control: measurement, compensation and ongoing monitoring of ambient light conditions
ColorChecker Passport Photo is the next evolution of the original 24-patch Macbeth ColorChecker, now celebrating 40 years as an industry standard.
- Combines 3 photographic targets in one durable, protective case: white balance target, 24 patch classic target, and enhancement target
- Creates professional, custom camera profiles in minutes using the industry standard 24 patch Classic target and included software (including Lightroom plug-in).
- EXCLUSIVE X-RITE TECHNOLOGY! Dual Illuminant profile creation - takes into account two different light sources to create a single profile which can be applied to a variety of lighting conditions
- Use Creative Enhancement target to quickly check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping; understand and control color shifting or neutralize and create a look with one click.
- Capturing a consistent white point in a set of images allows for adjustments to different lighting conditions and helps eliminate color casting
- Includes Lanyard
The ColorMunki Photographer Kit incorporates the ideal color tools needed by hobbyist and professional photographers to bring color accuracy and control to the photo production workflow, from capture to view to edit.