With proprietary Vibration Compensation system, the new-look Tamron SP 150-600mm zoom keeps you primed for action.
- High Performance 150-600mm Long Range Zoom
- Vibration Compensation (VC) Stabilization System
- Three Low Dispersion (LD) Elements
- USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive)
- BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating
- New eBAND Coating
- Moisture-resistant construction
- Ultrasonic Silent Drive Autofocus Motor
- Full Time Manual Focus Override
- Removable Tripod Mount
Zoom up to 600mm for images that soar
Capture the power and beauty of wildlife, birds, travel destinations, and exciting sports action close-ups with this high-performance 150-600 mm long-range zoom. VC (Vibration Compensation) and USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive) enable you to shoot crisp imahes of fast-moving, distant subjects handheld, while proprietary Tamron optical technology, including eBAND Coating, works to suppress flare and ghosting for impressively clear, vibrant images.
Advanced Optical Technology
Three LD (Low Dispersion) elements are effectively deployed to correct chromatic aberrations, a challenging problem when shooting at long distances and at long focal-length settings. Tamron's eBAND Coating and BBAR (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection) Coating help suppress flare and ghosting for class-leading image quality.
VC (Vibration Compensation)
VC (Vibration Compensation) is Tamron's proprietary image stabilization system. Tamron's VC is a three-coil system, whereby three driving coils activate the shake-compensating VC lens group electromagnetically via three ceramic ball bearings. The VC lens elements are held in place by contact with the ceramic ball bearings, achieving smooth movement with little friction. And since the VC mechanism is moved in parallel using only the motorized control, the mechanical structure has been simplified, enabling the development of a more compact lens.
USD (Ultrasonic Silent Drive)
The quiet high-torque USD motor ensures a speedy and accurate autofocus response.
New eBAND (Extended Bandwidth & Angular-Dependency) Coating
This new coating technique developed by Tamron deploys a nano-structured layer (1 nm = 1/1,000,000mm) of ultra-low refractive index, with dimensions smaller than the wavelengths of visible rays of light. This nano-structured layer coupled with the sophisticated multiple layer coatings underneath, yields significant anti-reflection properties, efficiently reducing undesired flare and ghosting to an absolute minimum to deliver sharp, crisp images.
Compact and Stylish
While covering a very wide range of focal lengths, this lens is remarkably compact and accepts 95mm filters. Its stylish design with signature Tamron tungsten silver finish and elegant brand ring incorporates a sturdy tripod mount to enhance both stability and ease of use.
Moisture-resistant construction helps prevent moisture from penetrating the lens.
Recommended for Full frame and APS-C photographers who…
- Need the greatest super-telephoto focal length available in a zoom lens.
- Passionately pursue a close-up view of wildlife and nature.
- Love sports action photography, even from the stands or sidelines.
- Seek a balance of size, weight and budget in the pursuit of super-telephoto power.
- Are looking for a stylish lens design packed with the latest optical and mechanical technologies