- Portable LED light is 20% smaller than similar COBs
- Versatile constant lighting for video and photo content creators
- 60W LED with adjustable bi-color 2700-6500K light output
- Consistent high color accuracy for less correction in post (up to 97 CRI, 98 TLCI, 88 SSI)
- Emits 15,000 lux at 1 meter with the included 45° Ultra Reflector
- Fully dimmable and flicker-free video lighting up to 1000 FPS
- 9 built-in, adjustable lighting effects including lightning, TV, fire, and headlights
- Use the Westcott StudioLink mobile app to control multiple lights and update firmware via Bluetooth®
- Lightweight metal housing with simple controls and LCD screen
- Wired AC power with NP-F and D-Tap battery options (sold separately)
- Includes Mini Westcott light mount adapter for extensive compatibility with various Rapid Box Switch light modifiers
Go Anywhere with the Smallest 60W COB LED
Meet the smallest 60W bi-color LED light. At 20% smaller than any other COB LED, it emits extraordinary output for its 3.2 x 3.2 x 5.5” size. With the included 45° Ultra Reflector, this portable constant light provides up to 15,000 lux at 1 meter. Pack the compact LED into its carry case to easily create professional content anywhere, anytime.
Clean & Consistent Light Quality
Flattering light creates flawless content. Customize brightness, color temperature, angle, and lighting effects to illuminate and elevate your scene. High color accuracy and consistency allow less color correction in post-processing (up to 97 CRI, 98 TLCI, and 88 SSI). Compliment any environment with adjustable color temperature from 2700K tungsten (warm) to 6500K daylight (cool).
LED for Video & Photo Lighting
A perfect blend of performance and portability. Flicker-free lighting up to 1,000 FPS with no jumps or skips for seamless video and photography. Lightweight metal housing with 2 control dials and LCD screen for effortless usability. Operate the L60-B with the included AC power adapter or NP-F and D-Tap battery options (sold separately).
Customizable Lighting Effects & Wireless Control
With 9 built-in effects, the L60-B makes it easy to simulate lighting scenarios that will save you time. At the turn of a dial, control the look of lightning, fire, TV screen flicker, faulty light bulb, pulse, paparazzi flashes, headlights, SOS, and emergency lights. The free Westcott StudioLink mobile app for iOS and Android allows you to wirelessly control multiple lights and update firmware via Bluetooth.
Full Range of Motion
The L60-B's metal yoke with its 5/8" (16mm) receiver is capable of tilting and rotating 360° for precise positioning when mounted to a light stand. Attach the optional battery grip for ultimate portability. Works excellent for video interviews, YouTube, TikTok filming, video conference, and make-up lighting.
Endless Lighting Control Possibilities
Shape your lighting to new levels. Use the included Westcott Mini light mount adapter ($30 value) for extensive compatibility with the award-winning line of Rapid Box Switch portable light modifiers. Other L60-B light shaping accessories include a gel and umbrella mount, diffusion dome, and snoot. Whether you're shooting portraits, products, or cinematic video, this continuous light enables endless creativity.
Light spectral and photometric data is measured using a color spectrometer in a controlled environment.
|3200K||97.3 Ra||99 Qa||83|
|1x5600K||97.5 Ra||99 Qa||70|
|2700-6500K||93.3-98 Ra||96-99 Qa||66-88|
CCT = Color Temperature (+/-100K), CRI = Color Rendering Index (+/-1)
TLCI = Television Lighting Consistency Index (+/-1)
L60-B With 45° Ultra Reflector
|1 m / 3.4 ft||5,550-15,000||515-1390|
|3 m / 9.8 ft||525-1420||48.8-132|
|5 m / 16.4 ft||194-517||18-48.1|
L60-B Without 45° Ultra Reflector
|1 m / 3.4 ft||1220-2750||114-257|
|3 m / 9.8 ft||111-300||10.3-27.9|
|5 m / 16.4 ft||43.1-116||4.01-10.7|
FC = Foot Candles