- Canon's Shortest and Lightest 70-200mm f/4 Interchangeable Zoom Lens
- High Image Quality and Bright, Constant f/4 Aperture Telephoto Zoom RF L Lens.
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction
- Up to 7.5 stops of Shake Correction with Coordinated Optical Image Stabilizer and In-Body Image Stabilizer.
- High Speed, Smooth and Quiet Auto Focus with Dual Nano USM.
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 1.96 ft. and Maximum Magnification of 0.28x.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- 12-Pin Communication System.
- Dust- and Water-resistant with Fluorine Coating.
- Four UD Elements and Air-Sphere Coating (ASC).
The RF70-200mm F4 L IS USM is a telephoto zoom lens delivering impressive image quality, along with superb mobility as our short-est and lightest 70-200mm f/4 lens to date. Designed for the EOS R System, this lens takes advantage of the large diameter mount and short back focus distance of the RF mount to be more compact and portable so you'll be even more inclined to take it with you.
Results are stunning thanks to 4 UD lenses to help correct chromatic aberration and keep colors vivid, reduced ghosting thanks to Air-Sphere Coating (ASC), and Optical Image Stabilization* and coordinated OIS and In-Body Image Stabilization** for amazingly clear, crisp images and video.
It's also fast, focused and quiet, with dual Nano USMs contributing to a short minimum focusing distance and high-speed autofocus for still shooting and near-silent, smooth autofocus during movie shooting.
These features and more, combined with the confidence to shoot in almost any condition with dust- and weather resistant seals and fluorine coating, make the RF70-200mm F4 L IS USM lens a solid performer for any situation.