- Full HD Movie recording at 1080/60p
- 16M APS-C X-TransII CMOS
- Phase Detection (0.08sec AF)
- X-mount Interchangeable Lens
- World’s Largest EVF Magnification
- 2.36 million-dot OLED EVF with a mere 0.005s lag
- CSC 3” Tilt (1040k) LCD + 0.77x EVF (31°angle)
- 8fps continuous shooting mode with AF tracking
- WiFi Connectivity w/ Remote Control
- Hi Speed Continuous 8fps w/ Tracking AF
- ISO range reaches up to 51,200
- Fast 0.08s AF speed
- Built-in WiFi
- Durable all magnesium die-cast body w/ machined aluminum controls
- Weather Resistant body
- External Battery Grip (optional accessory)
Awaken your senses as never before with the world's largest* and fastest** Multi Mode Viewfinder.
With its high-resolution 2.36million dot OLED display, and the world's highest magnification ratio of 0.77x*, the FUJIFILM X-T1's Real Time Viewfinder allows a true connection to your subject and a purely immersive shooting experience. The viewfinder achieves a wide angle of view of 31°, and with the display's lag time of just 0.005 sec — less that a tenth of conventional cameras — you'll immediately see any changes to your composition, keeping you in touch with whatever you're shooting.
New Viewfinder GUI
"FULL" mode takes full advantage of the high magnification ratio of the FUJIFILM X-T1's viewfinder to give an unrivalled view of the scene. "NORMAL" provides an optimum view, including shooting settings and "DUAL" is specially designed for manual focusing with a clever split view.
In the "NORMAL" and "FULL" modes, the view automatically rotates for a vertical orientation when the camera is held vertically.
Maximizing the power of APS-C-sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor
The FUJIFILM X-T1's large APS-C-sized 16M X-Trans CMOS II sensor features an original color filter array that minimizes moire and color aberrations, and also includes embedded phase detection pixels. The result is image quality that rivals a full-frame sensor.
The Fujifilm Difference
Over decades of film manufacture Fujifilm has perfected the skill of color reproduction and it lives on in the FUJIFILM X-T1. Pleasing skin tones, natural blues and greens, and the ability to perfectly record the diversity of white balance conditions throughout the day are all taken in the camera's stride, and it also boasts a wide dynamic range for better reproduction of detail.
Weather Resistant - dust-resistant, water-resistant and -10°C low-temperature operation.
The weather resistant structure is sealed in approximately 80 places and is both dust and water resistant. Additionally it is designed to cope in temperatures as low as -10°C allowing field photography without the typical worries about the weather, season or general shooting environment.
No matter whether the power is on or off, analog dial operation connects your vision and the camera.
The FUJIFILM X-T1 brings you back to the very essence of photography — the control of light — and it comes via the manual shutter speed, exposure compensation, ISO sensitivity and metering dials. Including the drive dial, all five dials are intuitively arranged on the camera's top-plate and the use of double-deck dials both simplifies operation and streamlines the elegant design.
* Market beating viewfinder magnification ratio. Approx. 0.77x magnification with a 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) set to infinity and -1.0m-1. Fujifilm research as of January 2014 relating to the digital camera market.
** Fujifilm research as of January 2014.
*** X-Trans is a trademark or registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.