- A wireless beltpack lavalier transmitter with a lightweight camera-mountable receiver with XLR and 1/8“ (3.5mm) output cables and carrying case included
- Incredibly easy-to-use with plug-and-play operation, headphone monitor output in case your camera lacks a headphone jack, up to 6 hours of power from included lithium-ion rechargeable batteries
- Line-level audio input for getting audio from sound systems, smartphones, and more
- Operates in 5.8GHz frequency range which is less congested than 2.4GHz, UHF and VHF, detects interference and automatically switches channels, offers up to 98.4-foot (29.99m) operating distance
- Perfect for DSLR, video cams and portable audio recorders for interviews, event videography, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV and news gathering
The Saramonic VmicLink5 RX+TX is a portable, camera-mountable wireless system that makes using a clip-on lavalier microphone as easy as possible. It's perfect for DSLR, video cameras or portable audio recorders for capturing interviews, event videography, film dialog, field recording, broadcast TV and news gathering.
The Saramonic VmicLink5 RX+TX provides broadcast-quality sound in a low-cost package. The system works flawlessly right out of the box. Just plug in the mic, turn on the power and go. If it detects potential interference, it automatically switches the frequencies for you. All of these features not only make the VmicLink5 simple to use but create the easiest possible workflow.
The VmicLink5 utilizes the 5.8GHz frequency range, which is much higher and much less congested than 2.4GHz, UHF, and VHF. No other commercially available wireless systems work in the 5.8GHz range. The transmitter and receiver both get 6 hours of power from included lithium-ion rechargeable batteries, so you won't be wasting money on disposable batteries.
The VmicLink5 features a single, lightweight RX receiver that mounts to your camera and handles the audio from the included transmitter. It features a level control for the transmitter and a headphone output enables real-time audio monitoring if your camera lacks a headphone jack. Locking 1/8” (3.5mm) mini-plug and XLR output cables are both included so you can use it with DSLRs, mirrorless, cinema, camcorders, recorders and professional video cameras.
The VmicLink5 includes a transmitter and an SR-M1 omnidirectional lavalier microphone. The transmitter features a locking 1/8” (3.5mm) microphone input and a dedicated line input that makes wirelessly capturing audio from an external source a snap. The TX transmitter also features a combination Power/Mute button which can be “locked” when in use to prevent accidental muting or powering off.
A carrying case is included, providing an easy way to transport the VmicLink5 or to provide even more protection when in a bag. Additionally, optional output cables (sold separately) are available, giving you unrivaled connectivity. They make it possible to connect the receiver to smartphones, tablets, computers, GoPro cameras and more. If you need to run two wireless transmitters to a single camera-mountable receiver, you need the VmicLink5 RX+TX+TX (sold separately). There is also an option to run three wireless mics with the VmicLink5 RX+TX+TX+TX (sold separately).