- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
- Master & Slave Flash
- Convenient LCD Panel
Thinklite Camera flash TT600 adopts built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system with abundant functions. With Master and Slave wireless flash system, TT600 fits all DSLR camera brands (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic, Fujifilm, etc.)
Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X System
- Optical & 2.4G wireless transmission offer even and stable output
- With built-in Godox 2.4G wireless X system, TT600 is compatible with AD360II-C, AD360II-N, TT685C, TT685N, X1T-C, X1T-N, etc.
- In the 2.4G wireless transmission mode, when used as a master unit, TT600 can set its group as M/A/B/C/D/E; when used as a slave unit, TT600 can set its group as A/B/C/D/E.
- There are 1~32 channels to choose from/
- Utilizing Godox 2.4G wireless X system, TT600 can be triggers and controlled by only a X1T-C or X1T-N transmitter (sold separately).
TT600 can achieve 1/8000s high-speed sync functions when using in combination with high-speed triggers (e.g. Godox Cells II) transceiver, X1 TTL wireless flash trigger, etc.
Note: Hi-speed sync triggering mode is not available when TT600 is mounted onto a camera
Equipped with a wireless control port and a 3.5mm sync cord jack, TT600 has multiple triggering methods.
- GN60 (m ISO 100@105mm), 22 steps of power output (1/1 ~ 1/128)
- Approx 0.1 -2.6s recycle time, 230 full pwer flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH batteries)
- Support M/Muluti/S1/S2 modes, 20-200mm auto/manual zooming
- With C.Fn custom function settings, focus assist lamp, buzz function, over-temperature protection, etc.
Convenient LCD Panel
- With high-resolution LCD panel to offer clear and easy operation
- Turn the select dial to choose the amount of the settings