|Several Flash Modes and Precise Color Temperature
- Stable Color Temperature Mode: color temperature is constantly at 5600K±200K and ranges within ±200K, which is a good choice for the photographers who pursues stable color temperature.
- High-Speed Flash (speed) Mode: color temperature changes from 5400K-9000K, which is perfect for capturing the fast-changing actions.
- High-Speed Sync Flash Mode: color temperature changes from 4600K-5000K, which is suitable for clearly freezing each fleetingly perfect instant into eternal beauty.
Fast Speed and Multi-Freeze Performance
As a high-speed studio flash, QTII has 0.05-0.9s extremely fast recycling time, 1/316-1/28984s (QT600IIM/QT400IIM) or 1/256-1/25640s (QT1200IIM) ultra short flash duration (t0.1) and over 10 continuous flashes per second, snapping all fascinating moments.
Accurate Power Output and Convenient Operation
- Output from full power 1/1 to 1/128
- Equipped with 150W modeling lamp and clear LCD panel.