The new Qflash TRIO QF8 combines a Qflash head with built-in FreeXwire TTL radio and QTTL adapter for your digital camera. Slip it onto the camera hot-shoe, connect a Turbo, and go.
TRIO's radio sends TTL commands to other remote Qflash TRIO's. Configure distinct modes and settings of remote Qflash TRIO's from the on-camera TRIO.
And, the on-camera TRIO controls older Qflash* models mated to FreeXwire receivers. Control an unlimited number of remote Qflash units.
Radio QTTL signals from TRIO do not require line-of-site like camera optical links... they're more reliable and work at 5 times the distance.
- Compact, shoe mounted Qflash with High Speed Sync capabilities.
- Trio for Canon cameras.
- Control and synchronize any number of remote Qflash.
- Send camera TTL wireless data to remote Qflash*.
- Receive QTTL signals from other TRIO's or FreeXwire transmitters.
- Unlimited rapid-fire, full power flashes.
- Built-in transmitter and receiver. TRIO can be the on-camera Qflash and control unit or a remote Qflash.
|Removable long and short power cords.
- Power: Any Quantum Turbo
- Weight: 20 oz. w/ reflector & flashtube
- Guide Number: 160 (ISO 200)
- Approx. # of Power Flashes: Turbo, SC, C: 400, Turbo 2x2 700
- Recycling Speed: Turbo, SC, C: 1.5 sec. Turbo 2x2 1 sec.
With a Qflash TRIO master flash on the camera hot shoe and Quantum TRIO's or QFlash 5d-R's as remote flashes there is no need to worry about where to mount a radio transmitter or receivers, worry about loss of battery power, or whether a sync cord will fail at an inappropriate moment.
Quantum's FreeXwire radios are either built-in or directly attached to their Qflash. When your Turbo powers up a Qflash, power is also supplied to the built-in or attached FreeXwire.
There is no other radio controlled flash system that can transmit wireless camera TTL information to remote flashes up to 600 feet away.