The affordable workgroup scanner for colorful, large-size scans.
- Large 11.7" x 17" scanning area captures two-page book, magazine, and catalog spreads in a single scan
- 00 x 1200 dpi resolution and 48-bit color for incredible detail
- High Speed Scanning delivers 8.5" x 11" color scans at 300 dpi in 10.2 seconds
- Instant startup (no warm-up required!)
- Automatic document size detection
- Ensures accurate scans without complicated setting adjustments
- Optional network card
- Optional 100-page duplex Automatic Document Feeder
- Enables busy workgroups to share a single scanner
- Complete software solution
Imagine the productivity benefits of advanced scanning technology in an affordable large-format scanner. A versatile workgroup performer, the Epson® GT-15000 makes this vision a reality. This powerful scanner offers 600 x 1200 dpi resolution and 48-bit color for incredible detail on scans up to 11.7" x 17".
With its fast startup time, the Epson GT-15000 is ready in an instant. Speeding through two-page spreads in a single scan, it can accommodate a variety of documents. It even offers an optional automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning up to 100 sheets without any user intervention, and without sacrificing image quality.
The scanner's durable design allows it to easily handle everything from small receipts to large financial reports. It even offers automatic paper size detection so there's no need for complicated settings or selections. And, it blazes through each scanning task at remarkable speeds, including 16 ppm for monochrome and 10 ppm in color with an optional ADF (letter size, 300 dpi, draft mode).
The Epson GT-15000 can quickly accommodate virtually any scanning project. This high-value product even includes fast USB 2.0 and SCSI-2 connectivity. In addition, an optional network card is available, enabling busy workgroups to share a single scanner. This, coupled with its high-speed operation and incredible versatility give users the power they need, and the productivity they've only imagined, for critical daily requirements.