The Best of Adobe Photoshop: Techniques and Images from Professional Photographers
Go Behind the Scenes and Learn How Photoshop is Changing the Face of Professional Photography
Using Photoshop, photographers now have the power to almost infinitely refine and enhance their images after the shoot. In this book, Bill Hurter takes you through some common effects with Photoshop, then looks at images from some of today's top photographers and shows you how they were created. Packed with great images, this is a must-have book for photographers!
- Professional tips for developing an efficient and effective workflow
- Color management and device profiling for consistent, predictable results
- Using actions and plug-ins to quickly apply image enhancements
- Techniques for flawless retouching from some of the industry's top portrait photographers
- Tips for top-quality results when sharpening, reducing noise, and upscaling your images
About the Author
Bill Hurter is the editor of Rangefinder magazine, a monthly publication for professional photographers. He is the former editor of Petersen's PhotoGraphic magazine and a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography, from which he holds a BFA in professional photography and an honorary Masters of Science degree. He has been involved in professional photography for more than twenty-five years.
Specifications8.5 x 11
200 full-color photos