|Summary of Coverage
Terms and Conditions
- Service Contract Starts From Date of Purchase
- Must Have Manufacturer's Warranty of 90+ Days
- Interchangeable Lens Covered
- Separate Lens Contract Available
- Separate Bulb Contract Available
- Professional Equipment Covered
- Service Contract Valid Only Within The Contintental U.S.A.
- Service Contract Covers Impact And Sand Damage
- Service Contract Covers Customer Misuse
- Service Contract Covers All Malfunctions
- 2 Free CCD Cleanings for the Life of the Contract
- Normal and Abnormal Wear and Tear
- Accidental and Unintentional Abuse
- Complete Terms and Conditions
The product covered by this service contract is guaranteed to operate according to manufacturer’s specifications for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase. Mack Camera & Video Service, Inc. shall repair, service or replace same to operate properly.
This Mack Camera & Video Service Inc. service contract covers:
How to Obtain Service
- Manufacturer Defects
- Impact Damage
- Sand/Grit Damage
- Accidental Damage and Unintentional Abuse
- Mechanical Malfunctions
- Normal and Abnormal Wear and Tear
- 2 Free CCD Cleanings for SLR cameras for the Life of the Contract
- 1 Free Video Head Cleaning Per Year for camcorders for the Life of the Contract
In the event that this equipment requires any repair or service you must visit www.mackcam.com to obtain a Repair Authorization Number and current shipping charges. If you have any questions please feel free to visit us at www.mackcam.com or call our toll free number 800-252-MACK (6225).
Limitations of Coverage
This limited service contract applies only to the product specified herein. This service contract will cover one digital camera body and one lens providing that both pieces of equipment are listed on the same sales receipt. This plan is void if the registered product exceeds the service contract price category. Such service, repair or adjustment of the equipment is assured the registered contract holder. It does not cover units whose serial number has been altered, defaced or removed. This service contract does not cover accessory flashes, additional accessory lenses, batteries, lens caps, filters, power adapter, digital media, DVD’s, tapes, software, remotes, docking stations, cables, firmware upgrades or additional accessories. Computers, Cell phones, or any device that has cell phone capabilities are not covered under this service contract.
This service contract does not cover equipment which is damaged by:
- Intentional abuse, misuse or damaged beyond recognition
You may transfer ownership of this service contract to another person for a $20.00 administrative fee. Please visit www.mackcam.com for details.
Limit of Liability
Mack Camera & Video Service will not be liable for the loss of revenues or profits, inconvenience, expense of substitute equipment, loss of incidental or consequential damages. If the equipment cannot be restored to manufacturer’s specifications or is deemed by Mack Camera, in its sole discretion, to be beyond economic repair, or if the unit has been repaired 3 consecutive times for the same repair and it requires a 4th repair for the same problem, Mack may, at our discretion, replace your unit with a reconditioned model or equivalent model of like kind and quality or refund you the current market value of your covered equipment in U.S. Dollars. Any refund will be limited to the price you paid for the original product excluding taxes. If a replacement or refund is made under this contract there will no longer be coverage under this contract and all obligations are satisfied.
This service contract is only valid if positive identification of the unit covered hereunder is presented at the time of service along with your proof of purchase. Mack Camera & Video Service, Inc. reserves the right to terminate service contracts if invoices are not paid within terms or are fraudulently altered by the dealer or service contract holder.