The MB5120 is ready for big workloads, it boasts a quick first printout time of just 6 seconds from power on and has fast single pass 2-sided scanning and copying. The entire MAXIFY lineup is compatible with the Canon PRINT app makes which makes it easy to share and print information directly from your tablet and smartphone via select popular Cloud services. The MAXIFY MB5120 is environmentally friendly, meeting Energy Star® environmental standards. Best of all, the eco-friendly MB5120 is backed by 100% U.S.-based customer service & support.
A Valuable Asset for Your High-Volume, Fast Paced Business
The MB5120 is ready for big workloads, ideal for up to 9 users, boasting a quick first printout time as fast as 6 seconds from power on and has fast single pass 2-sided scanning and copying. Be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds from power on with Quick First Print, and enjoy fast print times up to 24.0 ipm Black/White / 15.5 ipm Color. With the versatile MAXIFY MB5120 you can print, copy and scan from all your favorite devices whether that be a smartphone, tablet or even the cloud.
- Single Pass 2-Sided ADF: Save time with single pass duplex scanning and copying, by scanning both sides of 2-Sided documents simultaneously.
- Quick First Print: Be ready to print in as little as 6 seconds from power on with Quick First Print.1
- High Page Yield: By using XL ink tanks MAXIFY printers feature a Low Cost per Print with a High Page Yield that can save you money by delivering a high volume of prints from one set of ink tanks.
- Fast Print Speeds: Spend less time waiting for your prints with a Canon MAXIFY printer, thanks to its fast printout times of 24 ipm (BW)/ 15.5 ipm (Color), and rapid multipage copying.
- AirPrint: With AirPrint, simply print right from you iPhone, iPad and Mac. No drivers needed.
- 250 Sheet Paper Capacity: All MAXIFY Printers support multiple paper types including Business Card paper, Label paper and even ID Cards.
- DRHD: Print laser-sharp text that is highlighter and smudge resistant with the Dual-Resistant High Density (DRHD) Ink System.
- Duty Cycle: MAXIFY printers are built to last for all your small business needs, with a 30,000 page peak Monthly Duty Cycle.2
- MIB Support: Efficiently manage all your MAXIFY printers with built in standard Management Information Base (MIB) support, also easily monitor ink and paper levels and printer notifications remotely.
- Canon PRINT app: The Canon PRINT app has great features so you can scan, copy and print right from your favorite mobile devices.3
- 3.5" Touch LCD: Intuitive touch-screen controls make it easy to navigate menus, printer settings and access cloud services.
- Auto power on/off: Auto Power off saves you money by automatically powering down the printer after a set period of inactivity, and conveniently powers back on when any print job is detected.
- Send to Network Folder: When keeping a paper copy is not necessary, you can choose to scan your digital files to network folders
- US Based Support: To help serve your business better, all MAXIFY printers feature 100% US-based Service & Support, with a dedicated MAXIFY phone number, email and extended service hours.
1. Document print speeds are the averages of ESAT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC 24734. Document print speeds are the averages of FPOT in Office Category Test for the default simplex mode, ISO/IEC17629:2014. Print speed may vary. During successive printing, the printer may slow down the operation to prevent the internal temperature from rising. depending on system configuration, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. Copy speeds are the average of sFCOT and sESAT, ISO/IEC 29183. Copy speed may vary depending on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, type of paper used etc. and does not take into account warming up time. When scanning or copying a certain volume of documents (approx. 150 sheets in default settings) continuously from the ADF,the printer may switch to "waiting mode" in which paper feeding stops for several tens of seconds after each scan to prohibit overheating the ADF. See www.usa.canon.com/ipm for additional details.
2. Duty Cycle is defined as the maximum number of printed pages for a single peak month.
3. Requires an Internet connection and the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, available for free on the App Store and at Google Play. Compatible with iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, and iPod touch 3rd generation or later devices running iOS 7.0 or later, and Android mobile devices running Android 2.3.3 or later. Your device must be connected to the same working network with wireless 802.11 b/g/n capability as your printer. For users of compatible Apple mobile devices, document printing requires Apple AirPrint, which requires an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base station, or Time Capsule is not supported.