Complete Book of Photography: Improving Your Pictures with a Film or Digital Camera
This indispensable reference guide gives amateur photographers everything needed to take their photography to the next level using all types of cameras – from low-end and high-end point-and-shoot cameras to SLR (single lens reflex), traditional and digital cameras. The basic information covered includes lighting and exposure, film, digital, lenses, filters, earning money from photography, and going pro. Designed to be as comprehensive as it is easy to use, this book is organized into popular subject areas, such as sports and action; travel; pets, zoos, and wildlife; close-up and macro; flowers; landscape; and aerials and underwater. The instructive, yet attractive, photographs paired as "before" and "after" shots give the reader solid, visual comparisons to the tricks and techniques necessary to go from taking "nice" pictures to "wow" images.
- Color-coded by camera type/skill level
- Covers sports, travel, aerial and underwater photography
- Includes details on using Photoshop and other software to manipulate images.
- Beautiful, inspiring photographs are integrated throughout this tutorial
- From the best-selling author of The Lighting Cookbook (0-8174-4196-4), which has sold over 30,000 copies.