Digital Print Kiosk/Photo Imagining Services Sales Consultant
Join the Hunts Team!
Hunt’s Photo & Video is currently looking to add to our
Digital Print Center/ Photo Lab Services Team at our flagship store located in Melrose.
The position is: Full-time, 35-40 hours per week with
opening, closing and weekend shifts.
The main responsibilities of this sales position would be
assisting customers at our Digital Print Center.
Duties include (but not limited to):
- Processing/handling customer orders to be developed &
printed by our In-store photo lab staff.
- Assisting customers at the self service digital print
- Assisting customers with choosing/purchasing other photo
lab services and products available from digital print media and film.
- Selling photo frames, photo albums, and other digital
- Transacting and completing customer sales transactions and
purchases at a computer sales terminal.
Successful candidates should have a Photography background.
Degree or Certification from a College, University or
Photography/Art School a Plus!
Hunts Photo is
looking for that exceptional individual who has strong communication and
interpersonal skills; is constantly upbeat; and enjoys working with the public.
Ellen Krigest, Human Resources Director
PH: 781-462-2321 or 800-221-1830 ext. 2321
Hunt’s offers a comprehensive Benefits Package
Including paid Vacation and Sick time; Medical and Dental Insurance;
401(k) Retirement Plan; and a generous Employee Discount.
- Compensation: See Description
- Location: Melrose, MA store
- Position Type: Full-Time