Carries three lenses, up to 70-200 f2.8 size, in separated compartments, concealed by the front flap.
The Retrospective series is comprised of three shoulder bags and two lens changer bags. Created for the professional photographer that wants to blend in with the crowd and remain inconspicuous in any situation. Our product designers have blended the look and feel of "old-school" camera bags and infused it with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age.
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment.
- All the shoulder bags in the Retrospective series are available in two colors, pinestone or black. Pictured here are the Retrospective 20 in pinestone and the Retrospective Lens Changer 2 in black.
- The Retrospective Lens Changer 3 has three separated lens compartments for rapid access and easier storage. Each compartment can accommodate a 70-200 f2.8 with its lens hood reversed. Shown here (left to right) is a 17-40 f4 with hood in position, a 70-200 f2.8 with hood reversed and a a 24-70 f2.8 with hood in position.
- Opening the zippered pocket on the back of the Retrospective Lens Changer 2 and Retrospective Lens Changer 3 (shown) reveals a built-in organizer for pens, spare batteries, memory cards and other sundries.
- A small accessory pocket with a hook-and-loop enclosure is located on the front of one of the lens compartments. This a convenient place for lens caps, a cleaning cloth, or a Pixel Pocket Rocket memory card wallet.
- A carrying handle is conveniently placed at the top of the Retrospective Lens Changer 2 and Retrospective Lens Changer 3 so you can easily grab the bag when you're ready to go.
- The seam-sealed rain cover for the Retrospective Lens Changer 2 and Retrospective Lens Changer 3 are specially designed to keep the integrated shoulder strap exposed while protecting your valuable photo gear from the elements.
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into each Retrospective bag. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder.
- The "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting. A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also located under the main flap.
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view. (Retrospective 30 is shown here)
Carries 3 lenses, up to 70-200 f2.8 focal length, plus small accessories
Photojournalists and travel photographers
- ID (each lens section): 4.75” Diameter x 10" H (12 x 25.5 cm)
- OD: 15" W x 11.75" H x 5" D (38 x 30 x 12.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 lbs (1.0) kg
- Lifetime Warranty