- Double, achromatic design reduces chromatic distortion.
- No reduction of light to your camera's image sensor or viewfinder.
- Improves the close focusing distance of any lens.
- Conveniently screws into your lens' filter threads.
- Small and convenient to carry.
The ProMaster Achromatic Close-Up Lens is a high-quality diopter that screws into your camera's lens like a filter. It magnifies the image so you lens can focus closer. This Close-Up Lens provides a bright, clear image in your viewfinder because it does not restrict any light entering the camera. Its double, achromatic, glass elements reduce chromatic aberrations, improve sharpness, and achieve excellent image quality.
This is a +5 strength lens. ProMaster Achromatic Close-Up Lenses are available in both +3 and +5 strengths and in a variety of filter-thread sizes.