The CT-3342 is the clear choice for professionals and enthusiasts alike who know that perfection in their art requires the same perfection in the equipment they use. Settle for nothing less than the high-performance standards of the CT-3342.
An Achievement in High Performance Excellence
There are tripods and there is the FEISOL Tournament Class of Tripods. No other class of professional tripods comes close to matching the standards of quality and performance that have been set in our Tournament Class.
The CT-3342 Rapid continues FEISOL's commitment to designing and producing the finest tripods in the industry. Only the most advanced materials have been considered in its design, including a body frame featuring aerospace-quality 7075 aluminum alloy. Specialized carbon fiber legs, offering superior strength and durability, are also a unique feature of the CT-3342. It all adds up to a photographer's dream: a tripod that is not only incredibly strong and secure, but amazingly light as well.
- FEISOL's new Rapid anti-leg-rotation technology
- Reverse-folding legs which flip up 180 degrees over the ballhead for maximum compactness
- A remarkably lightweight design, just 1.03 kg (2.27 pounds) - that is unmatched in strength and durability.
- Superior-alloy precision engineered parts that respond to the finest adjustments.
- Preset leg angles at 25, 50, and 75 degrees
- The largest cross-section leg tube diameters possible (28 mm /1.1 inch), for an incredibly strong and secure tripod performance.
- An attractive tripod bag is included
CA Residents: Prop 65 WARNING(S)