- Instant dry
- Air-dried surface and scuff resistant
- For use with pigment or dye inks
- 320gsm Baryta base
Harman Photo Professional Inkjet GLOSS FB Al Paper is a premium quality, nanoporous paper on a true photographic fiber base. It is designed to produce instant dry high quality images on a wide range of photo-dedicated inkjet printers, using dye or pigment inks.
Uniquely the paper incorporates a layer below the ink-receiving layer called Baryta. Baryta is a special coating that is traditionally applied to fiber photographic paper base prior to coating with the emulsion layers. The technical benefits of this layer include greater detail and definition, extended tonal range, and excellent archival properties. In addition Baryta coated fiber papers have a unique look and feel which have become the standard for fine art photographers worldwide over the course of more than a century. The paper contains Alumina, which gives a high degree of glossiness, optical image density and vibrancy.
- Unique Air Dried Surface Finish
- Wide tonal range and deep blacks
- Enhanced shadow and highlight detail
- Fiber base inkjet media with new anti-curl technology
- Real photo fiber base look and feel
- Instant dry
- Compatible with dye and pigment inkjet printers
- Excellent archival qualities
Baryta is a special coating, which is traditionally applied to fiber photographic paper base prior to coating
with the emulsion layers.
What are the advantages of using Baryta coated fiber papers
- Greater detail and definition.
The Baryta layer prevents the emulsion layer soaking into the fiber base and enhances detail and printed
- Extended tonal range, whiter whites, deeper blacks.
Baryta coating enhances the whiteness of the base and combined with deeper blacks gives an enhanced
tonal range, with greater detail in the shadows and highlights.
- More desirable look and feel.
Baryta coated fiber papers have a unique look and feel, which have become the standard for fine art
- Excellent archival qualities.
The chemically stable substrate, proven over a century of real world use, prevents image degradation.
Baryta fiber papers are the benchmark for archival photographic images.