The Bower 8mm f/3.5 Ultra-Wide Fisheye Lens with a 180° angle of view, allows the photographer to see his subjects in unique way. This ultra-wide delivers a rounded perspective, well-suited to landscapes and unusual portraiture. It has multi-coated elements and a fixed petal-type lens hood to reduce flare and ghosting.
- 180° diagonal angle of view on APS-C image format
- Creates outstanding, sharply defined images by using a hybrid aspherical lens
- Reduces flair and ghosting with super multi-layer coating
- Minimum focusing distance of 12-inches (304.8mm)
- Fixed petal-type lens hood