The twin softbox kit is also a good all round combination for soft portrait
lighting, fashion or where the softest light is required for larger product work. A later addition to this kit may be an extra head to use as a background light or hair light.
- Ideal for use with Digital or Film Cameras
- Switchable Slave Cell
- User changeable flash tubes
- Built in slave cell for use with INT411
- Auto Power Dumping
- "S" Type Bayonet fittings
Building on the successful Stellar range introduced in 2005, the Stellar X range has been built to full professional specifications for long life and reliable service. Stellar X flash units have more power then its predecessor along with tough aluminum bodies that will stand up to the most vigorous use.
Fan cooling also ensures that the flash capacitors and associated circuitry are kept to their optimum working temperature even during periods of prolonged use. User changeable German flash tubes ensure both long life and colour consistency.
The Stellar X is a fully redesigned unit which has many new features aimed firmly and squarely at the professional market.
New features that have all been taken into account during the redesign are:
- The "S" Type fitting now has a new mechanism, Auto Power Dumping and Auto modeling Lamp Dimming (during flash exposure ) Intelligent thermal cut-out device, greater air flow around the capacitors and a movable mounting bracket..
- The rear control panel houses a new grab handle and user friendly controls that allow not only the flash and modeling lamp intensity to be set but also the switches that allow the choice of audible or silent recycling indication and modeling lamp controls.
- Other features that are important to the busy professional include ‘S’ type bayonet fitting reflectors and accessories allowing a wide range accessories to be fitted. Sensitive infrared and flash sensors
and five f-stop stepless adjustment of both flash and modeling lamp, fast re-charge coupled with audible and visual 100% recharge indicators add to the ease of use.
- A new and easy to use mounting bracket allows for repositioning and balancing of large or heavy softboxes ensuring the light is always facing in the right direction.