Why take a chance with your camera? You have Camera Armor for the Canon 5D Mark II. You love your new Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR and its full HD video in Live View mode. Protect it from bumps, scratches and abrasions while you shoot stills or live footage with Camera Armor. It is the lightweight, skin-like covering a camera wears all the time, engineered specifically for this advanced DSLR model. You shoot and Camera Armor shields your cameras body and lens from daily bumps and abrasions.
The Camera Armor protection system consists of 6 parts for the Canon EOS-5D Mark II model:
- Body Armor: made of elastomeric silicone that fits like a glove over camera body
- Baseplate: a tripod and L-bracket compatible baseplate that protects the bottom of the camera
- Tripod Socket Extender: allows use of tripod or L-bracket without removing the Camera Armor Baseplate
- Lens Armor: a rugged, protective ring that protects the delicate camera lens from impact
- Lens Cap Lanyard: a leash that keeps your lens cap close at hand
- LCD Shield: made of sturdy polycarbonate that protects the rear LCD screen from smudges, scratches and abrasion
The precise fit covers all of the important parts of your DSLR camera to protect it from impact, abrasion, dust and fingerprints without sacrificing any necessary camera functions. Camera Armor provides true protection in action and is uniquely designed so all of the camera controls and access ports are completely functional and accessible. Put Camera Armor on your camera and it is protected while in a bag, backpack or suitcase, and while you’re getting that perfect shot. Focus on the shot. We have got you covered!