BosStrap One Piece Camera Sling - Made in the USA
The BosStrap One Piece Camera Sling (BosStrap OP) refines the unique engineering incorporated in the original BosStrap Camera Sling System. The one-piece System includes the adjustable BosStrap with a nickel plated sliding fitting and a permanently attached Tail. The 64" long BosStrap OP is widely adjustable with an acetal Ladderloc. Once fitted, a convenient triglide neatly secures any excess strap length. The 3/8" wide extra long Tail attaches to the left lug on camera body like your original strap. The long Tail length allows for a wide variation when fitting the BosStrap OP.
Note: With the new BosStrap One Piece Sling Strap a BosTail is not needed.
Once you attach the BosStrap OP, you never need to remove it.
Visually BosStrap stands out because its 1.5" wide smooth strap eliminates the need for cumbersome and roaming shoulder pad. The gear-laden photographer has all-day comfort without neck strain. In use the camera glides along the BosStrap to eyelevel; at rest the camera sits safely and inconspicuously at your hip. Inevitable small strap movements make no difference to its comfort or operation.
The BosStrap OP remains out of the way in horizontal and vertical shooting positions. Because the BosStrap OP attaches to the left camera strap lug
The tripod socket is always available. Moving between hand-held shooting and a tripod is a breeze.
BosStrap OP adds to the best features of the original BosStrap Camera Sling System:
- One piece construction – never worry about the camera becoming disconnected from the strap
- Longer tail - allows more angular adjustment of the body strap to fine tune comfort
- Significantly reduced metal parts – avoids metal contact with the camera body
- Attaches to the left camera strap lug, not the tripod socket – avoids possible damage to your camera
- No straps in the way when shooting horizontal or vertical – accessible controls
- Tripod socket is always available – now you can easily go from hand-held to tripod with removing anything
- No shoulder pad is required – nothing to constantly move back in place
- Comfortable, smooth, strong virgin nylon seat belt webbing – 1.5" wide to distribute the camera weight,
- Frees both hands – camera safely remains at your side when not in use
- Engineered to support over 60 pounds -10x the typical weight of a professional rig
- Easy to stow – simply wrap the BosStrap OP around your lens
- Simple design – one piece construction
- Mo fittings, buckles or screws to disconnect, ever!
- BosStrap is entirely made with USA parts and labor – right down to the thread!
- Light weight at less than 3.8 ounces
- Includes 30 Day Full Refund and One year parts and labor warranty