Now that you've got your camera you would love to be able to make full use of it to capture those memorable moments whether on land or in water. The main problem you would face near water is the risk of damaging your camera. There's the horrid substance like water or dust or dirt or sand that may get into your camera and ruin it. Your camera really isn't going to thank you for exposing it to such stuff.
You've always wanted to be able to use your camera in the great outdoors, but you were worried about getting water or other damaging substance in it - till now! There is the Aquapac waterproof solution. Tuck your camera safely inside and carry it wherever you want to go - take your photos whatever you get up to - without a single worry of any damage. Remember, you can now capture all those memorable moments both on land and underwater too.
- You can take great photographs right through the LENZFLEX windows (see below). Even underwater.
- The Large Point and Shoot Camera Case (code 445) is compatible with most bigger cameras with zoom.
- It'll float with your camera in it.
- It's guaranteed submersible to 15 feet (5 metres).
- The UV-stabilized TPU material won't be broken down or discoloured by sunlight.
- It keeps out dust and sand too. They're a particular problem for cameras (just ask the repairman at your local camera store).
Dimensions:Case Dimensions: Maximum size of equipment to fit in case