The PENTAX AF360FGZ auto flash unit features a large guide number of 30 (at ISO100/m). This clip-on, bounce auto-zoom flash provides a variety of advanced flash applications, including P-TTL auto flash, high-speed synchronization and wireless P-TTL auto flash, when mounted on a PENTAX digital SLR camera.
- When used in the advanced P-TTL mode with the MZ-S or other compatible Pentax SLRs, a preflash allows for multi-segment flash metering for more accurate strobe photography.
- High speed on camera and wireless flash are available with the MZ-S or other compatible Pentax SLRs in P-TTL modes.
- Flash exposure compensation through a simple control dial when used with the MZ-S or other compatible Pentax SLRs.
- Standard TTL flash is available when used with other Pentax TTL flash enabled camera bodies.
- Auto and Manual modes for use with non-TTL camera bodies, or more creative control with TTL bodies.
- LCD display shows the effective range of the flash in P-TTL, TTL and AUTO modes.
- Format selection allows the photographer to set the flash LCD display for 35mm, 645, and 67 formats.
- Modeling light feature strobes the flash for one second so the photographer can check for unwanted shadows or highlights
- Includes an autofocus assist beam for focusing in low light or low contrast situations. Selection of four channels in the wireless mode to prevent confusion when more than one.