Nature photography can be lots of fun, but sometimes the results aren't quite what you had in mind. If you're a beginner or an advanced amateur, this is the nature photography book you've been looking for. Author Cub Kahn shows you how to compose and capture professional-quality images whether in national parks or in your own backyard. Ample photos beautifully illustrate key photographic concepts and facilitate learning.
- Quick, two-page lessons that make it easy to master nature photography and take better pictures
- Choosing the right equipment for nature photography
- Getting the right exposure, even in tricky situations
- Making the nmost of natural light
- Using creative white-balance settings to add mood to your photos
- Taking dramatic close-up images
- Photographing landscapes, animals, flowers, and more
- Glossary of terms to help even absolute beginners get started—with confidence
About the Author:
Cub Kahn is a professional nature photographer, writer and environmental educator. He has taught outdoor photography for the past 15 years, and his photos have appeared in numerous publications including Audubon, Backpacker, National Wildlife, Sierra and The New York Times.