Magnifying life does, indeed, include sea life. And these are just the binoculars to do it. Our legendary 7x50mm Marine binoculars are a premier choice for spotting marinas, deadheads or the fisherman's best friend, feeding birds.
Built to withstand rugged nautical conditions, they are nitrogen-purged to provide reliable waterproof/fogproof performance. The 13-7500 and 13-7501 models are even hermetically sealed to further assure that no moisture creeps in. Impressive light transmission from BaK-4 porro prisms, multi-coated optics and large UV-coated objective lenses brighten images from dusk to dawn.
And, all three models not only float, but easy-grip rubber armoring protects and provides a secure hold should things get rough. Always nice, should an unexpected swell or throttle burst take you by surprise.
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright
- crisp viewing
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof construction
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Individual eye focus
- non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock
- prevents sliding
- and provides a firm grip when wet