Credit Card Protection and Fraud Prevention Policies
- Please note that customers who do not have a purchase history with us and who are ordering high value items may be required to submit copies of their credit card, ID, and signature via fax.
- Hunt's may, at our discretion, cancel any order we find to have invalid, incomplete, or suspect billing information. Hunt's shall not be responsible for any losses due to a cancellation of any online order.
- Hunt's requires that any order over $75.00 be shipped to the credit card's verified billing address on file with the issuing bank unless the consumer has a valid purchase history with us for at least a year.
- New customers who order high value items with Overnight, 2 Day, and 3 Day shipping will be required to submit verification of their billing information and their orders may be delayed while we verify the credit card account with the issuing bank. We also reserve the right to refuse any requested shipping method at our sole discretion. Hunt's is not responsible for any loss in shipping time.
- Any order submitted by a customer with a credit card that has had its billing address changed in the last 45 days may be refused and/or canceled without notice. Hunt's may also submit any information, either submitted by the customer or electronically captured by us, to the credit card's issuing bank if necessary.
- Hunt's may conduct background checks with issuing banks on all credit cards being used on our site. We may check for billing address changes, validity of phone numbers, names, addresses, and we may also call the issuing bank to verify all transactions, changes made to credit card billing information, and recent charges within the last 45 days.
- Any order or credit card that we find suspect will be submitted to the proper authorities or government agencies.
- Hunt's may change these policies at anytime to allow for a safe and enjoyable shopping experience for all consumers. Our #1 goal is to protect all consumers, not just our customers, from credit card fraud and illegal usage.